Our location is at 659 Park Meadow Rd. Suite I Westerville, Ohio 43081. We are very close to Columbus Ohio.
Our office hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Wednesday and 9 am to 2 pm Thursdays
There are two tasks you must complete prior to arriving for your consultation. See below:
- Complete all pages of our new patient paperwork. It is a requirement for all forms to be 100% completed PRIOR to arriving for your consultation. If upon arrival paperwork is not complete, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. We do not schedule any time for paperwork to be worked on when you arrive. No exceptions. Click here to download Paperwork! (If for any reason you have trouble printing our documents, please contact us in advance so we can be sure to get them to you before your appointment)
- Our pre-consultation video & Toxicology Overview video must be watched in full prior to arriving. Upon arrival, the staff will ask you if you have watched the videos all the way through. If you have not, your appointment will be rescheduled. Dr. Siegel will not see any new patient if the videos have not been watched. Both videos are located below.
- Bring a copy we can keep of any lab results taken within the last 3 months.
At your consultation, Dr. Siegel will discuss your health concerns and goals. He will go over his approach and give you his best recommendations for stabilizing your health struggles and get you feeling better as quick as possible. At the end of your consultation, you will pay for any labs Dr. Siegel has ordered, and schedule your follow up the appointment. You will also leave with details outlining Dr. Siegel’s recommended treatment plan for you in which you are expected to decide how you want to move forward before your next appointment.
Before the next appointment, the patient should:
- Complete your lab testing asap.
- Review all information pertaining to Dr. Siegel’s specific recommendation for you.
- Apply for financing, if needed.
- Make a decision about how you’d like to move forward in preparation for your follow up visit.
At BioHealth Wellness Center, we are able to offer patients an unparalleled level of optimal wellness. On a daily basis we welcome patients that have basically become hopeless, having spent thousands of dollars on countless doctors and practitioners, with NO real explanations or solutions for their deep-rooted health struggles. We are here to RESTORE HOPE, because we know that there are opportunities for unbelievably better health for every patient that enters our clinic.
So, how do we do this? We help patients achieve optimal wellness by using our unique holistic, non-drug functional medicine approach. We look at the WHOLE person and how all the systems of the body constantly affect each other, aiming to optimize the functioning of the body’s organs and their inter-connectivity with each other. This model seeks to find and correct deep, underlying causes of disease, instead of trying to cover up symptoms. We do all of this through our cutting edge and powerful treatment methods (see links to specific therapies on our “Services” page), along with our unmatched intimate care for our patients.
Our functional medicine approach embodies Toxicology, Bio-Chemistry and Neurology methods to treat a wide variety of chronic conditions, such as various Auto-Immune conditions, Thyroid Issues, Chronic Pain, Neuropathy and much more. Be sure to read more on our Toxicology page about how this foundational piece of our clinic sets us apart from any other practice you will encounter.
Payment is due at the time of service. Payment methods accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Payment plans are available for certain therapy programs and packages. Ask us for details.
No insurance is accepted or processed in our office. If you would like to submit your visit to insurance, we will gladly print a receipt for payment received and services rendered at that time only. All insurance matters are strictly between you and your insurance company. Therefore, we do not speak to insurance companies, fill out any specific paperwork or respond to any mail sent to our office.
No receipts from BioHealth Wellness Center may be submitted to Medicare at any time for any reason.
While we try to be flexible and accommodating regarding any needs to change an appointment, keep in mind that cancellations without at least a 24-hour notice and no-call/no-shows are subject to a $95 fee.
In order for Dr. Siegel and his staff to give his best care to all patients, we must allow enough time to complete the needed services and recommendations for each appointment. Therefore, we must adhere to the appointment times as scheduled. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and is subject to a $95 fee. We still have to adhere to our late policy regardless of traffic situations.
In order to protect the testing vials, all cell phones must be completely POWERED OFF before entering Dr. Siegel’s office. Airplane mode, silent and vibrate are not acceptable options in place of being powered off.
Dr. Siegel does not directly answer phone calls. Staff is fully trained to answer most of your questions.
At BioHealth Wellness Center located in Westerville and operating in the Columbus, Ohio area, our team is dedicated to helping you regain your health. If you have a question, please complete the form below.